Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Birthday Celbration With My Family =D

11 oct 09 ,Sunday , the clock strike 12 am my friends and family started wishing me. Heh . After that a usual sunday morning at 9 i went to church after church ended the youth sang a great birthday song to me =D thanks guys . Went to a coffee shop for lunch at kelana jaya . Wai Yan ( my cousin ) and sue ann ( church friend ) bought me a small yummmiiiiieeeeeee cake =D

Hehe after than at around 4 30 i went to kai jinn house to go football at royal selangor club nothing really special there ..... By the time i came back me and my family went for dinner at tropicana city mall . We ate some taiwanese food .. The food was really really nice hehe . walk around the mall awhile i bought fifa 10 hehe .. reached home cut the cake and eat heres some pics of the cake







heh well thats all enjoy
-kerwiin-

No comments: